My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: quilt squares
Making scrappy quilts from my stash, which is extensive, brings home to me the fact that I have strong color preferences. I suspect we all do. My stash goes way back. Remnants from making shirtwaist dresses with Liberty cottons. Blouses … Continue reading
The October Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap Signup is closed. Quilters everywhere, feel free to keep cutting and saving up charm sets for at least one swap in 2013. Now I am going to bury myself in the matching process! … Continue reading
Off in the distance, methinks I hear the sound of scissors snipping and rotary cutters whirring along. There seem to be lots of little squares being cut all over the world. You have one more day to sign up and … Continue reading
Yep, April is simply flying by! Tomorrow is the last day to enter the current Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap. Tell your friends, count more sets, anticipate sending and receiving lovely little treasures. When the sign-up closes, allow me a … Continue reading
Somehow, I have the crazy idea that people are just waiting to hop into the next Postage Stamp Charm Swap. Well, the wait is over. You can sign up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift, anytime between April 6-22, … Continue reading