My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: charm swap
SIGNUP IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS SWAP. It is time to start signing up for the October 2016 Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap! Please review these simple rule reminders, which includes several changes from prior swaps. Check out the complete rules under … Continue reading
Hello all you Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Lovers out there! There will be a charm swap coming up with signup October 6-10, 2016. Start cutting charms, if you do not already have your stacks ready! Check out the complete rules … Continue reading
Attention all you lovers of Postage Stamp Quilts, and the PSQ Charm Swaps! Watch for the post on September 16, 2015 that will open the sign-up window for the next swap. Keep in mind that, as swappers, you MUST have … Continue reading
Have you traded postage stamp quilt (PSQ) charms with Nina T, one of our swappers from Sweden? I know many of you have, as Nina has taken part in several swaps. She has posted her progress on our PSQ Flickr … Continue reading
We now have 984 little packets of PSQ charms ready to mail, or in the mail. This is the moment I enjoy the most. Once the matches are all made and sent out, I envision all the participants sending their … Continue reading