My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: postage stamp quilt
Note from Mary: While I am busy doing the matches for the lastest Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap, I asked my friend Jill Scholtz to share a variation of a postage stamp quilt with you—her experience with doing “pixel quilts.” Jill is a talented … Continue reading
There is a growing anticipation level, out in the world of social media, as the next Postage Stamp Charm Swap is nearly upon us. (I can’t believe I have been doing these since 2012!) Signup is open from October 6-20th, … Continue reading
Hello all you Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Lovers out there! There will be a charm swap coming up with signup October 6-10, 2016. Start cutting charms, if you do not already have your stacks ready! Check out the complete rules … Continue reading
Have you traded postage stamp quilt (PSQ) charms with Nina T, one of our swappers from Sweden? I know many of you have, as Nina has taken part in several swaps. She has posted her progress on our PSQ Flickr … Continue reading
Today is the last day to signup for the April 2015 Charm Swap. Find all the details and signup HERE! Only comments made on that post will be counted in the swap. After the swap closes tomorrow morning, it will … Continue reading