My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Category Archives: PostageStamp Quilts/Charm Swaps
PAtient Swappers who are still waiting.. there is HOPE! After I found the problem, resolved it, and culled carefully through the fallout from it (every trader has several partners, so that takes a while)… I sent the revised list of … Continue reading
The matching of 1982 charm sets to swap is complete. That means a lot of little parcels will be heading out in the mail! All those charms together woudl create five queen sized quilts. The emails are set and started going out … Continue reading
I have a silent helper who kindly proofreads every entry in the swap response match list (one per charm set-that is a LOT of charms!) She has the list and is carefully going over it to help weed out any … Continue reading
Note from Mary: While I am busy doing the matches for the lastest Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap, I asked my friend Jill Scholtz to share a variation of a postage stamp quilt with you—her experience with doing “pixel quilts.” Jill is a talented … Continue reading
The waiting begins… The last signup actually came in over night, at the deadline! Now the matching begins, and this takes a bit of time no matter how lovely the signup form is. Bear with me a few days here … Continue reading
I do not know about where you are, but here in Minnesota time just seems to be FLYING by. Tomorrow is the last day to signup for this year”s swap. When I get up on Friday morning, the form will … Continue reading