My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Author Archives: thecuriousquilter
Apparently I am in some sort of time denial. When that reality hit me this morning, I bailed out of work and spent the day baking deserts for our annual Winter Feast night . . . a grand tradition! Shortly before … Continue reading
PAtient Swappers who are still waiting.. there is HOPE! After I found the problem, resolved it, and culled carefully through the fallout from it (every trader has several partners, so that takes a while)… I sent the revised list of … Continue reading
Swappers: sorry to be a bit abrupt here, but I work full time and have a family. I am spending all my free time finalizing the swap. I am not answering emails or comments unless they are specifically sharing a … Continue reading
The challenge of matching 1962 charm sets and getting out all the emails and making as few errors as possible—well things don’t always go as planned. I set up the matches, they were double checked. That is a human … Continue reading
The matching of 1982 charm sets to swap is complete. That means a lot of little parcels will be heading out in the mail! All those charms together woudl create five queen sized quilts. The emails are set and started going out … Continue reading
I fixed all the glitches in marching but had to work today. So, emails will start coming out later tonight. Darn JOBS sure can cut into fabric time. Thanks for your patience. – Mary