The Sunflower Bag is based on one of Phil Beaver’s wonderful applique designs. It uses my hand-dyed fabrics, and is on a lined, denim bag. Beaver’s applique patterns are wonderful to use, check out his website!
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Worn Out Rotary Cutting Mats and Rulers
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
Search This Site
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter