The Sunflower Bag is based on one of Phil Beaver’s wonderful applique designs. It uses my hand-dyed fabrics, and is on a lined, denim bag. Beaver’s applique patterns are wonderful to use, check out his website!
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Quilting Humor
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- The Zoo at the Fabric Store
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 2 years ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 2 years ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 2 years ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter