The Sunflower Bag is based on one of Phil Beaver’s wonderful applique designs. It uses my hand-dyed fabrics, and is on a lined, denim bag. Beaver’s applique patterns are wonderful to use, check out his website!
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Fusible Appliqué Techniques: A Demonstration
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 7 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 8 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 8 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter