My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 7 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 8 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 8 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: PSQ Charm Swap
The matching of 1982 charm sets to swap is complete. That means a lot of little parcels will be heading out in the mail! All those charms together woudl create five queen sized quilts. The emails are set and started going out … Continue reading
I have a silent helper who kindly proofreads every entry in the swap response match list (one per charm set-that is a LOT of charms!) She has the list and is carefully going over it to help weed out any … Continue reading
The waiting begins… The last signup actually came in over night, at the deadline! Now the matching begins, and this takes a bit of time no matter how lovely the signup form is. Bear with me a few days here … Continue reading
I do not know about where you are, but here in Minnesota time just seems to be FLYING by. Tomorrow is the last day to signup for this year”s swap. When I get up on Friday morning, the form will … Continue reading
SIGNUP IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS SWAP. It is time to start signing up for the October 2016 Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap! Please review these simple rule reminders, which includes several changes from prior swaps. Check out the complete rules under … Continue reading