My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Basting away again...
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Things I Have Learned While Cutting Squares, and a giveaway
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 5 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 6 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 6 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Apparently I am in some sort of time denial. When that reality hit me this morning, I bailed out of work and spent the day baking deserts for our annual Winter Feast night . . . a grand tradition! Shortly before … Continue reading
Swappers: sorry to be a bit abrupt here, but I work full time and have a family. I am spending all my free time finalizing the swap. I am not answering emails or comments unless they are specifically sharing a … Continue reading
The challenge of matching 1962 charm sets and getting out all the emails and making as few errors as possible—well things don’t always go as planned. I set up the matches, they were double checked. That is a human … Continue reading
I fixed all the glitches in marching but had to work today. So, emails will start coming out later tonight. Darn JOBS sure can cut into fabric time. Thanks for your patience. – Mary
Note from Mary: While I am busy doing the matches for the lastest Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap, I asked my friend Jill Scholtz to share a variation of a postage stamp quilt with you—her experience with doing “pixel quilts.” Jill is a talented … Continue reading
Hello all you Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Lovers out there! There will be a charm swap coming up with signup October 6-10, 2016. Start cutting charms, if you do not already have your stacks ready! Check out the complete rules … Continue reading