My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: Postage Stamp Quilt challenge
This last month I have had three people write with questions about how to quilt their completed PSQ toppers. I will share some ideas, but hope others will jump in with ideas as well! Right about now I am wishing … Continue reading
I have been getting a lot of emails from people who are not happy that I set the March swap to close on a Friday. So I am giving in and moving the last day to sign up to 3/25/2013 … Continue reading
Here we go again! The March 2013 Postage Stamp Quilt Fabric Charm Swap begins today. You can sign up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift, anytime between March 15-22, 2013. 3/26/2013: This swap is now closed. Come back in … Continue reading
The October Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap Signup is closed. Quilters everywhere, feel free to keep cutting and saving up charm sets for at least one swap in 2013. Now I am going to bury myself in the matching process! … Continue reading
If you have not yet signed up, this is it, folks! On October 21, 2012 at midnight CDT, I close the sign-up. Hop over now and get yourself into the fun. There are many new swappers this round, and several … Continue reading