My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: charms
Hello all you Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Lovers out there! There will be a charm swap coming up with signup October 6-10, 2016. Start cutting charms, if you do not already have your stacks ready! Check out the complete rules … Continue reading
Attention all you lovers of Postage Stamp Quilts, and the PSQ Charm Swaps! There will be TWO swaps this year. Watch for the post on April 15, 2015 that will open the sign-up window for the next swap. Keep in … Continue reading
Congrats to Beth T. and Sarah S. whose comments were randomly selected to win this giveaway. This giveaway closed May 3, 2014. A little over a month ago, my blog reached a milestone. It had received 500,000 hits, in less … Continue reading
There are so many interesting quilters and fabric lovers in cyberland these days. Sometimes you meet one that motivates or inspires you to try something different. About the time that a friend gave me a Fiskar die cutter for 1″ … Continue reading
4/4 update – all the emails are out, please let me know if you don’t find yours in your mail or spam folder! 4/2 update: My outbox is full and the service is letting them out in mini-batches! Hang in … Continue reading