My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: scrappy
Congrats to Beth T. and Sarah S. whose comments were randomly selected to win this giveaway. This giveaway closed May 3, 2014. A little over a month ago, my blog reached a milestone. It had received 500,000 hits, in less … Continue reading
First things first, because so many of you have asked. There will be a swap later this year, with sign up open from September 20 through October 5, 2014. While you are waiting, I hope you are cutting and packaging. … Continue reading
Welcome to the seventh PSQ charm swap here at The Curious Quilter! The March 2014 Postage Stamp Quilt Fabric Charm Swap begins today. You can sign-up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift by leaving a comment on THIS post, … Continue reading
Business first. The March Postage Stamp Quilt Charm Swap sign up will run from March 14-24, 2014. Watch for the post on Friday. There is a long window for signing up so swappers have their charm sets ready to go … Continue reading
Many thanks to all of you who have signed up to swap those addictive little Postage Stamp Quilt Charms this round. I will be starting the matching process this evening, but it takes a while, so please be patient. My … Continue reading
October 21, 2013 Update: While this swap is now closed, there is a lot of good information on Postage Stamp Quilts in this post. And if you are interested, sign-up for the next PSQ Charm Swap will be March 14-23, … Continue reading