My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilting Humor
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Make Two Fun Halloween Mug Rugs, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 11 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 12 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 1 year ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter
Tag Archives: two inch treasures
Hello all you Postage Stamp Charm Quilt Lovers out there! There will be a charm swap coming up with signup October 6-10, 2016. Start cutting charms, if you do not already have your stacks ready! Check out the complete rules … Continue reading
Welcome to the ninth PSQ charm swap here at The Curious Quilter! The April 2015 Postage Stamp Quilt Fabric Charm Swap begins today. You can sign-up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift by leaving a comment on THIS post, anytime between … Continue reading
Attention all you lovers of Postage Stamp Quilts, and the PSQ Charm Swaps! There will be TWO swaps this year. Watch for the post on April 15, 2015 that will open the sign-up window for the next swap. Keep in … Continue reading
First things first, because so many of you have asked. There will be a swap later this year, with sign up open from September 20 through October 5, 2014. While you are waiting, I hope you are cutting and packaging. … Continue reading
Welcome to the seventh PSQ charm swap here at The Curious Quilter! The March 2014 Postage Stamp Quilt Fabric Charm Swap begins today. You can sign-up to swap, or request a Newbie Gift by leaving a comment on THIS post, … Continue reading