I had planned my whole weekend for matching, then work called and ate up the weekend! Since it takes some concentration time to match with few mistakes, I had to hold it off and am nearly done, so Tuesday and Wed evening things will be coming out! Thanks for your patience! Hey, a girl’s gotta make a living, right?
© 2015 by The Curious Quilter, maryeoriginals.com. All rights reserved.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Basting away again...
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter