Many thanks to all of you who have signed up to swap those addictive little Postage Stamp Quilt Charms this round. I will be starting the matching process this evening, but it takes a while, so please be patient. My goal is to clear up the questions and have all the swap partner emails out before 4/27/2015. Probably sooner! We have lots of new swappers this round, which should make for a fresh set of fabrics coming your way. And special thanks to all who are donating sets for Newbies. We all had to start somewhere and, if you are like me, you probably have plenty to share.© 2015 by The Curious Quilter, thecuriousquilter.net, maryeoriginals.com. All rights reserved.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Basting away again...
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Quilting Up a Postage Stamp Quilt
- Worn Out Rotary Cutting Mats and Rulers
- Quilting Trivia: Ten Tidbits About Fabric Grain
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter