Many thanks to all of you who have signed up to swap those addictive little Postage Stamp Quilt Charms this round. I will be starting the matching process this evening, but it takes a while, so please be patient. My goal is to clear up the questions and have all the swap partner emails out before 4/27/2015. Probably sooner! We have lots of new swappers this round, which should make for a fresh set of fabrics coming your way. And special thanks to all who are donating sets for Newbies. We all had to start somewhere and, if you are like me, you probably have plenty to share.© 2015 by The Curious Quilter, thecuriousquilter.net, maryeoriginals.com. All rights reserved.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 7 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 8 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 8 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter