4/29/2012: Two inch swap emails are all emailed. Some mistakenly said TEST in the subject line, but they are the real thing!
4/30/2012: 2.5 inch swap emails are all emailed.
5/1/2012, 1:00 AM CDT: The 1.5 inch matches are in the email.
5/1/2012 evening, some Newbie Gift notices have been sent to donors, but severe lightning is moving and and I am going offline.
5/2/2012 The rest of the Newbie Gift emails have been sent to donors. Now, on to answering all your emails! – Mary
Hello, quilty people! Here’s a quick update on the swap notices (4/28/2012):
- The TWO inch charm swap partner notices will start going out today. Most will be out this weekend, but a few may not get out until Monday.
- The 1.5 and 2.5 inch charm swap partner notices will start going out Sunday. They should be mostly out by the end of Monday.
- There are still a handful of people out there who have personal emails from me asking for clarification of what they are swapping. If I haven’t heard back from you yet, your matches will be delayed until I do!
- GIFT GIVERS should expect a separate email from me with info on where their Newbie Gifts will go. These emails will start going out on Tuesday.
- NEWBIES waiting for gifts, you will get your donor info AFTER the gift givers get their emails, as they will contact you directly for mailing information.
The emails will contain all instructions for swapping or gifting. Please refrain from emailing me to say you do not have matches yet until after Wednesday, so I can get some sleep! Please respond to your swap partner’s email quickly. But, if you do not hear back from your partners immediately, give them a couple of days please! Some may be on vacation or busy, please give them a week.
Thanks for all your patience. Very soon, over 500 little charm packs will be flying all around the world, from Canada to South Africa to Malaysia and beyond. What a lovely thought!
© 2012 by The Curious Quilter, thecuriousquilter.net, maryeoriginals.com. All rights reserved.