Ah, yes, these things shall pass. I will be back to sewing, writing, and gardening soon. Hopefully very soon, as snow can sneak in to Minnesota anytime in late October or early November.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
- Worn Out Rotary Cutting Mats and Rulers
Search This Site
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter