Ah, yes, these things shall pass. I will be back to sewing, writing, and gardening soon. Hopefully very soon, as snow can sneak in to Minnesota anytime in late October or early November.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- For the Love of Hexagons: Grandma's Flower Garden
- ...CQ Quilt Batting Selection Chart
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- Lady Bug Mug Rug!
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Basting away again...
Search This Site
- October 2016 Swap emails are on their way... thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/oct… 9 months ago
- It’s All a Matter of Perspective thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/its… 10 months ago
- October Charm Swap Signup Window Opens Today thecuriousquilter.wordpress.com/2016/10/06/oct… 10 months ago
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter