July is so full of distractions from quilting. In Minnesota, most of the winter will be spent huddled inside doing more sewing and such. Summer is like a great escape to the outdoors. I cram a lot in this small yard. We have harvested spinach, sugar snap peas, and carrots, and will have string beans soon. Take a look at a few things that keep me entertained in my yard.
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 2: Finishing
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Quilts That Communicate Politics and History: Hmong and South American Story Quilts
- Worn Out Rotary Cutting Mats and Rulers
Search This Site
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter