I simply have to thank YOU, all of my wonderful followers, for your amazing support of The Curious Quilter. Today marks my 50th post, and an astonishing 22,000 blog hits in less than four months. All of your wonderful comments are greatly appreciated, as are all my visitors who support me silently.
In the next few weeks I have a lot planned for The Curious Quilter. Watch for these blog articles, tutorials, and ramblings—served with an occassional wandering into quilting humor and fabric obsession.
- Simply Stripes Tutorial, featuring a Moda jelly roll I had the good fortune to win through Quilt Qua this summer.
- Postings and tips following up on the wonderful curious topics you all shared during the August Giveaway here at The Curious Quilter.
- A road show from The Curious Quilter Glee Club.
- More about Two Inch Treasures, and variations on the Classic Squares tutorials.
- An all-seasons lap/throw quilt tutorial, featuring a good friend making a holiday quilt from an exclusive The Curious Quilter pattern.
- Watch me empty my hideously cramped back bedroom and revamp it into an office/sewing space on a budget of zero.
- Goodies to giveaway, and a giveaway list to try to maintain, with your help!
- Additional thoughts on the the people, the hands that work to bring us our fabics, and the hands from the past that gave us vintage quilts.
- I am especially excited about the next CQ Cotton Chronicles article, The Cotton We Love, The Designer’s Touch. I can hardly wait to share all I have learned with you. Stay tuned and enjoy some interview highlights with a wonderful designer!
Somewhere along the line I also hope to finish a few quilt projects of my own, and look forward to sharing those with you as well. I am glad to have all of you join me on my journey. Curiosity can lead us many places, which seems like a great starting point for new friendships. Thank you again for all of your interest and support!
– Mary Wilbourn
©2010, The Curious Quilter, thecuriousquilter.net, maryeoriginals.com.