What will you do with 500 different little squares of fabric? Add 2,000 of your own for a full-size quilt? Make a doll quilt? Use in an Irish Chain pattern? Make a tablerunner? Give them as a gift? Make 50 pincushions? Simply save them for future use? Share your ideas below!
My Readers’ Favorite Posts
- Make a Basic Quilted Mug Rug, a tutorial
- Quilt Batting Basics - Baffling No More?
- Postage Stamp Quilt - 2012 Charm Swap Kick Off
- Postage Stamp Quilt Block, my demonstration
- ...Classic Squares Quilt Tutorial, Part 1: Topper
- Wandering Wednesday: Quilting Can Be Funny Stuff
- Basting away again...
- Fusible Appliqué Techniques: A Demonstration
Search This Site
Click to Find Me on Facebook!
Find me on INSTAGRAM and PINTEREST too!
Instagram ID: thecuriousquilter
Pinterest ID: acuriousquilter